Online folder for file sharing

One idea I've been toying with is the proliferation of materials I've used to foster more understanding and learning for others as well as myself. To this end, I've added a new icon on my menu bar.

If you press it you'll be directed to the esnips.com folder for this blog where you can get access to some of the slides and presentation material I have created. Feel free to use the material, I only ask that you credit where appropriate. One thing to note, as you look at the presentations, they are done in a very visual style. There is a bit of information on the notes pages to provide context to the presentations; so I suggest you look at them.

I've been writing a lot about presentation skills and requirements, so this is your chance to see how well I, "walk the talk." If you have any comments or feedback I'd love to hear it.

No comments: