Epilogue: Other resources & tips for presentations

Whether your purpose is to convince people to purchase your products, explain a difficult concept or present research findings, ultimately you are trying to get people to buy into your message. If this is not one of your main goals... what exactly is the point of your presentation?

To wrap up this topic for now, I am providing some of the web sites that helped me out a lot.

My top sites for advice on presentations are:

Some good articles that you should consider reading are:
Special thanks!

On an aside, thanks to Scott at Tyner Blain for mentioning my last post on his blog posting Top 5 presentation tips. Tyner Blain is an excellent place for information on software development and requirements. I encourage anyone interested in those subjects to check it out.

1 comment:

Marcus Ting-A-Kee said...

There is a good blog post on Presentation Zen on how to handle difficult situations when giving a presentation.