Putting it all together

During the last month I have blogged on marketing and presentation topics. I wrote about the marketing mix, segmentation and positioning. I provided some presentation guidelines as well as some thoughts on how to craft your presentations and arguments to be more appealing to different types of people.
What I want you to realize is that you do not need to view these posts as isolated topics. You can use what you know about marketing to help you when you are trying to approach people and introduce different ideas. Likewise, you can use what you know about tailoring communications and creating effective presentations to assist you to market ideas more effectively.

All of this is geared towards improving your communication skills which will make you a more productive and effective person. Think about the different ideas I have written about and see which ones work for you and which ones do not. Does it change your perspective or approach?

No comments: